Following on the success of the Local Finance Reform Project (RELOF, www.lokalnefinansije.rs), which assisted local governments in developing processes and tools for efficient public financial management, in January 2019 the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) approved a second phase of the project, entitled Local Government Finance Reforms II in Serbia (RELOF2). This project will be implemented from 1 February 2019 to 31 January 2023 in two stages (2019-2020, and 2020-2022). RELOF2 will focus primarily on assisting local authorities to apply good governance principles to risk and performance management through comprehensive internal control and appropriate public financial management (PFM) efforts. This initiative will comprise the following components:
- Introduction or enhancement of financial management and control at the local level;
- Introduction or enhancement of internal audit at the local level; and
- Enhanced oversight of local public enterprises (fiscal risk monitoring and control).
Local governments are hereby invited to submit applications for participation in the first stage of RELOF2 (2019-2020).
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Soma without doctor rx
Soma overnight fed ex no prescription Applicant Requirements
- Only Serbian local governments may respond to this call for applications for expert assistance and support.
- The maximum envisaged duration of the Project is from 1 June 2019 to 31 December 2020.
- Application and selection criteria are given in the http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ buy Soma no prior script Applicant Guidelines, which are available for download from lokalnefinansije.rs, together with all other materials and the soma no prescription overnight shipping Application Form.
- Local governments must submit their applications at the latest by 4 p.m. on 8 April 2019.
- Applications should be sent in one hard copy to:
Local Finance Reform Project
or e-mailed to:
Information sessions, which will give local governments the opportunity to obtain more information and clarifications in connection with this public call for applications, will take place to the following schedule:
- Zlatibor, 26 March 2019, starting at 11 am, Hotel Dunav, Rujanska bb;
- Niš: 27 March 2019, starting at 11 am, New City Hotel, Vožda Karađorđa 12;
- Vrnjačka Banja: 28 March 2019, starting at 11 am, Hotel Aleksandar, Heroja Čajke 7; and
- Novi Sad: 29 March 2019, starting at 11 am, Hotel Park, Novosadskog sajma 35.
Please direct any inquiries in connection with this public call for applications to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 3 April 2019. Responses will be published online at www.lokalnefinansije.rs on 4 April 2019.